We are excited to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at The Apps Worlds conference on 18th–19th November at the ExCeL, London.
Our entire focus is on helping our customers provide exceptional user experiences to grow their own businesses, maximise customer service and increase the value of their websites, mobile apps and bespoke applications.. With this in mind it was only right that we were involved in one of Europe’s largest mobile app conferences.
What’s in it for you?
- FREE ADVICE: We’re here to help! If you have any questions about your mobile and app strategy or solution come and talk with us at stand 341.
- REAL INSIGHT: See how businesses like Betfred, Vibe Tickets and other leading brands have successfully launched their apps. We will be providing real insight into the apps we have created with our customers in gambling, affiliates, sports, financial services, ticketing and education. If you’re keen to find out how a mobile app strategy can lead to 50%+ growth in mobile revenue, the same way it did for the Betfred’s Sportsbook app then pop over to our stand and we can take you through our case study success.
- MMMMM FREE DOUGHNUTS: If you don’t see us, you will most definitely smell us! We have 100’s of doughnuts to give away, all you need to do is come and say hi! DOUGH-NOT miss this opportunity.
- WIN: It wouldn’t be an exhibition without the chance to win some amazing prizes. Up for grabs are:
- An iPad Air 2 - What’s not to love.
- A Problem Solving session (worth £500); Our Discovery sessions have proven to be highly effective when defining the vision, objectives and goals of a project. Whether you are analysing an existing solution to create better user engagement and increase conversion rates or creating a brand new product, success is always the common goal for everyone involved and we can support you with that. All you need to do to enter is complete our quiz on the day, so again don’t be shy. Come and see us at AppsWorld stand 341. If you can’t make it to Apps world but would still like to talk to us, give us a call on 0161 359 4000 or contact us by e-mail.
5. It is FREE to attend both days and you can register here.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
The Degree 53 Team