Degree 53 are an award-winning digital agency based in Manchester that specialises in crafting user focused multi-channel websites, mobile apps and back-end solutions that deliver true value to our clients.
Our mission is to “Improve the digital experience for all” and we want a Business Analyst to join the team to help us achieve that goal.
We are looking for a skilled individual who shares our values to join our exceptionally talented team. We value collaboration and creativity and want everyone to come up with ideas on how to create the best products for our clients; new and existing. You’ll need to be passionate about quality, have an analytical mind and have excellent communication skills.
We want someone who is capable of managing stakeholders, working independently and loves detail. You will need to understand the demands of working for an agency delivering projects as well as being involved with proposals or supporting existing projects.
If this sounds like you, keep reading...
You will be responsible for defining digital solutions for our clients and ensuring they meet our company values: Practical, Professional, Quality, Creative and Passionate.
A Degree 53 Business Analyst works with the business and other 3rd parties to gather requirements, create solution proposals and document user stories within the Degree 53 project process. Part of the day-to-day role will include carrying out competitor & business analysis to increase industry knowledge and aid our recommendation process.
You will manage both internal and external Stakeholder relations, possibly in 3rd party locations independent of Degree 53. As part of this role you will be required to gain a solid understanding of how Degree 53 and their customers operate and how a project can be delivered to ensure there is no impact to the commercial targets of the businesses.
Given the varied nature of working in an agency you will need to use your skills and experience to upskill quickly and be flexible to different client needs.
A Business Analyst with experience or skills in Project Management or UX would be beneficial.
You will sit within the project team reporting to the Operations Director.
The skills you should have
- Ideally have experience in digital projects working within agile methodologies.
- It will be beneficial but not required to have experience in the Betting/Online Gambling Industry.
- Strong 3rd Party Management skills.
- Experience in Project Management is preferential but not essential.
- Technical understanding of development is preferential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills essential.
- Experience of working in or with a digital agency.
- Strong organizational skill with attention to detail essential.
- Someone who can thrive in an open, challenging and supportive environment.
Who we’re looking for…
- Team Player who is driven and determined to succeed.
- Someone who is passionate about technology.
- An interest in user testing and the product design sprint process.
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills.
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others.
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Someone who excels in a fast-paced, vibrant work place.
The good stuff…
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- State of the art office space including brand new breakout area
- In house canteen with seating area, pool & table tennis tables