Degree 53, Data Protection Officer, info@Degree53.com 72-76 Steam Packet House, Manchester, M2 4JG
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data from (and about) you:
- Your name, gender, address, email address, telephone number.
- details of your correspondence with Us and any other information you have given to us.
- details of your transactions and other activities carried out on Our Services.
- details of your visits to our websites and/or Apps including, traffic data, location data, IP address, device ID, web logs, page views, ad data and other similar data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise; and
- your response to marketing campaigns from us or through our third parties.
Personal information is collected for the following purposes
- to contact you regarding our products and services.
- to make our websites and easier to use by removing the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- Subject to any applicable preferences, to enable US to send you promotional offers relating to our products and services.
Legal Basis for Processing
Our lawful basis for processing personal data include:
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you.
- When it is our legal duty to do so.
- When it is in our legitimate interest.
- When you consent to it.
Who we share your personal information with
Subject to relevant data processing agreements, and in full compliance with data protection regulation, we may share your personal data with:
- members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, together with their employees or agents.
- third party marketing services.
- fraud and risk services.
- law enforcement agencies or regulators in accordance with legal requirements.
- to potential purchasers or investors.
All processing of information will be governed by the appropriate data protection laws.
We will not send promotional or direct marketing, inclusive of email, SMS, or automated calls, without first obtaining your specific consent.
The consent requires a positive Opt-In verbally or in writing; it must be clear and specific, granular, separate from other Terms and Conditions, name any third parties relying on the consent and be easily withdrawable.
Data Transfers outside the EEA
We will not transfer Personal Data to recipients in Third Party countries that are outside of the EEA, or are not currently recognised by EU law as having an adequate level of legal protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects unless:
- The Processor is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- The existence of any other specifically approved safeguard for data transfers (as recognised under EU Data Protection Laws) and/or a European Commission finding of adequacy can be demonstrated.
You may request that your Personal Data be anonymised in the following circumstances:
- Where the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When you withdraw consent, if consent is being used as the Legal Basis for Processing.
- If you object to the Processing and there is no overriding Legitimate Interest or Legal Obligation to continue the Processing.
- The Personal Data was unlawfully processed.
- The Personal Data has to be erased to comply with a legal obligation
We will only retain data for the necessary time to complete the task that the data was collected for, or to meet our legal obligations.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
You are entitled to a file a Subject Access Request (SAR) to obtain a copy of the personal information which we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information, please contact your account manager, or the DPO directly, and allow up to thirty calendar days for the information to be collated and provided to you, your identity will need to be confirmed.
Right to Lodge a complaint
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Learn more about our Cookies Policy.